15.10.07

October 17th

Okay, I promise I'm not dumb, I know it's only the 15th now, but just hear me out. I thought I'd let you know that on October 17th people from all around the world will be advocating for the people living in extreme poverty. Yes, October 17th is the International Day for the Eradication of Poverty. There are many ways that they suggest to show your support (see this website), but I thought I'd let you know you can show your support by wearing a white band. They say it really doesn't matter what kind, but the One Campaign has white bracelets. Anyways, I just found out about it and I'll be wearing my Product (RED) shirt and white bracelet to show my support. You should wear a white band and show support of the campaign to make poverty history. Off of that link I gave you earlier you can find out about the history of this day and why they chose it for this. Anyways, just thought I'd let y'all know! Post more later.

Jenna

No comments: