2.7.07

New Site!!!

Hey everybody,
I just got a .mac account and there's this feature where you can make your own website, so I've been playing around with it and I've got a new website. It's http://web.mac.com/jccreech. It's fairly simple right now because I'm still playing around with it. That website's more like my blog or something. It's got pictures, blog and some links and stuff. I've also made another website that's kind of like my portfolio. It's got samples of all the videos I've filmed and edited and stuff like that. It's http://web.mac.com/jccreech/iWeb/Site%202/Home.html. It's got videos I made for Africa, Church and for fun. Anyways, I'll probably still post on here for a while but after I've for sure got that site set up I'll most likely just use that as my blog and retire this one. So stay tuned for updates!!!!
Jenna

1 comment:

jaclyn marie said...

jenna! i just remembered i had a blogspot too and i finally posted something on there...after a year of never using it haha...hope to see you SOON :) lovelove