6.6.06

AFRICA!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!
So sorry that I haven't gotten on sooner, but with 9 of us, one computer and only electricity half the time, ya know it's a little difficult. So, we made it here safely and everything. There was one little mishap in London, but that's just because the bus that was supposed to pick us up came a day early. Just my luck. Then our plane was delayed and yeah, it was interesting. But since we got here it's been great! While we were trying to load our suitcases into the cars at the airport, there was this crazy rain. Then it took us 6 1/2 hours instead of 5 to drive from Entebbe to Mbarara. But today has been amazing. Like amazing. Kelli and I went on Words of Hope visits with Naboth driving and Peace translating. Kind-of. It was amazing! As we were driving along I was looking out our windows and I saw that if I looked out the window, smiled and waved, most of the people smiled and waved back. Smiling, the international language. Even if we can't speak each other's language, we can smile. So smile y'all! Well, I'll have some better updates later, as I get more awake. Considering I've only been here one full day. Talk to y'all later! And comment! Please!!
Jenna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure when you said you wanted comments you didn't mean from an old person like me. I love reading your blogs and was glad to hear that the team made it safely but sorry to hear about all of the delays and rain. We are praying for each of you. Have a wonderful experience and we can't wait for your next blog.

Anonymous said...

Katy Harrison........
Hey it does not sound like much fun.
hope you are doing well.

See you at dance soon

Much love,

Katy