26.2.06

Chasing Daylight......

If birth is sunrise and death is sunset, then inbetween we're all just chasing daylight. That was the theme of the Student Life Tour this past weekend. It was absolutely amazing. Charlie Hall was the worship leader, and I think I'm gonna have to add him to a list of my favorite worship artists. Definitely. And I've got a new song to add to my favorites, it's called "Running with your heart." And Erwin McManus. Wow. He was great. So there's like way too much stuff to say about it, it was just so great. But now I'm tired from this weekend and I don't feel like writing, so here's some pictures I took:
This is a picture of all of us (minus Haley, Kelly and Kaylee) at Starbucks on Saturday after lunch. Yummy Cinnamon Dolce Latte. Mmmmm!!!!This is me, Elliott, Jaclyn and Courtney sometime......I think it was Saturday morning at Champion Forest Baptist Church This is just a random bus trip picture, but I love Courtney's face!!! Isn't it awesome?!?!

So that's about it for now. I'll post another time when I get some more interesting stuff to write about. I don't know when that'll be though.....oh well. So-long. Farewell. Alvedersain (or however you spell that). Goodnight. Mucho Ahava!!! (wow, spanish and hebrew all in one phrase....that's impressive!)
Jenna

No comments: