9.8.05

hmmmm.....


hey, i kno this is a lot of posts for today, but i just had to post the lyrics to the chorus of a new switchfot song called "my lonley nation." i'm sooooo excited about the new album and the concert!!! yay! neways, here r the lyrics:

singing without tounges, screaming without lungs
i want more than my lonley nation and i want more than my lonley nation
desperate we are young, seperate we are one
i want more than my desperation, i want more than my lonley nation

sweedish!!!!! haha....if you want to hear a sample of the song go to www.switchfoot.com. the media player will come up and it's the second track. all the other songs on there are really awesome too, but i especially like this one. i can't wait til the cd comes out!!!! september 13!! ehee!!!!!! well i g2g2 bed!

jenna

No comments: