6.7.05

hey y'all

hey everybody!
how's it goin' back in the good old US of A? how was the fourth of july? i really missed seeing some fireworks. we haven't been doing anything particularly interesting lately. we went to see batman begins last night. it was good. my mom has started on a mini banner for the prices, and i think it's gonna be really cool. i'll definitely bring back pictures. ya, so, this keyboard i'm typing on is way messed up.......you have to press super hard on the keys to type, so i'm getting tired. my dad left for thailand a couple days ago, pamm muzslay left for the US yesterday, and my mom moved into the prices house yesterday. ya, i'll probably be back to write soon, so i'm gonna go for now! talk to you later!! i miss y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jenna
p.s. "i'm all alone, there's no one here beside me........."
everyone's leaving me!!!!!!! elliott and kathryn: when are you getting back?!? keri: when are you getting back?!? jaclyn: i dunno, i just wanted to say hi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo yo yo!

Anonymous said...

hey jenna!
we're back!!! i can't wait to see you! my sister is leaving for camp tommorow and my parents are leaving for CanCun(once again)lol. well anyways i'll be staying w/jaclyn for 2 nights and keri for 2 nights so im saying... ameobea sleepover of course! haha. well have a safe trip home. send everyone my love
*elliott*

Anonymous said...

hey jenna email me at camp, and say somthing funny to brighten my day, im leaving today so i dont get to see you until i get back which is the 16th so...ehee....sleepover! foshizzle. bye! tell the prices hi and tell them to say "king james" for ya. bye!